New sales release launch of villas will be taking place at the start of September 2016, register your interest below to be able to buy one of the last units at an incredible price and a fantastic payment plan.
Own a beach villa in paradise !!
Why invest with the heart of europe
- Dubai’s first exclusive vacation resort with some of the world’s most sought after holiday homes.
- The resort will be home to the world’s first climate controlled streets (rainy streets and a snow plaza). This means that The Heart of Europe will offer an all-year-round holiday season and therefore high occupancy rates.
- The Heart of Europe will feature Dubai’s first 5* family hotel, one 6* star hotel, two 7* star hotels and ten 5* hotels – the only island resort in the world that offers such varied facilities.
- The UAE’s first party hotel, couple’s hotel and pet hotel.
- The Empress Elizabeth Wedding Hotel.
- 51 European countries represented across a plethora of authentic cafes and restaurants (including floating restaurants, bars and a member’s only floating yacht club).
- Exciting nightlife 24/7 to suit all ages and interests.
- A unique European shopping experience.
- Home to The Floating Seahorse, the world’s first underwater villa with a view to the world’s largest aquarium – The Arabian Gulf.
- The resort features over 100,000 natural corals and its own dedicated coral nursery.
- An underwater heritage museum.
- A permanent circus run by a renowned Swiss brand.
- A calendar of all-year-round events and celebrations including a circus festival, crayfish parties, Oktoberfest and much more.
- A daily night show “spectacular” for all ages (fireworks, light shows, pyrotechnics, 3D mapping etc)
- Majestic beachfront seven bedroom Sweden Villas furnished by Bentley Home with their own private snow/sauna room and private beach (the only private beach villas in the world where you actually own the beach),
- An Olympic pool with glass sides designed for watching synchronised swimming and swim related training and competitions.
- Ancient Mediterranean trees which range from 100 to 1,500 years old (imported from Andalucía in southern Spain).
about germany villas
- Germany Island spans 24,753 SQ.M.
- The island is shaped like a horseshoe to ensure all that all properties on Germany Island boast excellent views.
- Germany Island will feature 32 luxury properties including 15 beachfront villas and 17 lagoon villas.
- Germany Island will embrace the rich cultural heritage and diversity which Germany and its people are renowned for.
- Themed events on the island will include traditional carnivals, Christmas markets, Schützenfest, wine festivals and the internationally acclaimed Oktoberfest. What’s more, guests to the island will be able to enjoy savor some national and regional specialties (food and drink).